Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bobby is 1 month old!


I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have just been having so much fun with Bobby that I have not had a chance to sit down and upload all the pictures!

Bobby loves to swing in his little lamb swing. He spends at least 30 minutes everyday in the swing while mommy gets the house straightened up or so she can study.


Nana and PopPop taking Bobby out on a walk around the park. We are so lucky to have both sets of grandparents so close.

For Bobby's first Thanksgiving we went to his Nana and PopPop's (Robby's parents) house and had a delicious brunch followed by lounging in the den watching the parade and football while we all played with Bobby. We then went to Maughy and Papa's (my parents) house and had a big traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Robby and I were so stuffed by the end of the day that we were ready to sleep for 12 hours... too bad Bobby did not feel that way as he decided to make it the most sleepless night thus far! It was so hard to even get out of bed and stay awake while he was all smiles and wide eyed at 3:00AM. We obviously have a lot to be thankful for this year... we truely are blessed with a wonderful family, friends, health and a new born precious baby boy!My parents have seven grandkiddos now! I think I took 10 pictures and could not get one where everyone was looking at the camera. You can see how proud my parents are of all the kids!

Bobby's 7 month old cousin Jackson apparently called Bobby to figure out what to wear for Thanksgiving :).

Here is Bobby during tummy time. He rolled over 3 times when he was 3 weeks old... and for those of you who are wanting to google "when do babies usually roll over?" It is usually around 2-3 months! We have an overachieving baby on our hands, he'll be performing open-heart surgery with a ballpoint pen by 16! When mommy and Bobby leave to run around town, Bobby gets bundled up in his little blue bear fleece sack. He looks so darn cute in this that I just want to squeeze him!Bobby's big smile! How it just melts my heart!
Here are more adorable pics of the little guy...

1 comment:

  1. I love that bear sack. SO cute. Bobby is getting more precious by the day!

    ReplyDelete