Monday, October 11, 2010

35 weeks!!!

Size of Baby: Baby should be over 5 1/2 lbs with a total length around 20 inches long. When I look down at my belly I can not believe there is a little person in there!

Gender: All I know is that I am carrying this baby really low. My sister Brooke carried her son, Jackson high so maybe that means it is a girl. Who knows though.
Movement: This week has been very interesting with movement! A week ago I felt hiccups very low which was because the baby was head down. The middle of this week Robby and I woke up and it looked like I had a camel hump in my stomach and the top hump felt like a head. Minutes later I felt the hiccups up high... the baby had flipped in the middle the night. I of course start thinking about how I am going to have to have a C-section and the baby will be breach. Then on Sunday my stomach was killing me and Baby Artie was pushing out against me really hard. I took a nice long nap on my left side and tried to not freak out about what could be going on. When I woke up I felt better and today at my doctor's appointment the baby was head down again!!! What a crazy week for Baby Artie. I am not dilated yet though so hopefully Artie will stay put until it is time.
Sleep: Not happening!
Symptoms/ Cravings: Sleeplessness and sweets again... or did the sweets ever go away??? All I know is I have started baking chocolate chip cookies and ginger snap cookies almost everyother day and made pumpkin ice cream sandwiches with them... Yum Yum I love fall flavors!
What I miss: I really want to sleep and go on a nice long run or do a hardcore workout class!
Best Moment of the Week: Robby and I laughing at the camel in my tummy. It was so strange becuase both round humps would move around... if you are wondering what the humps were... it was the bottom and the head. Next best moment was finding it was back to head down position!
What I am looking forward to: My next appointment to see if I am dilated at all and my last baby shower at our wonderful neighbors house, Cathy and Ted Colburn.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - you look so freakin' cute! And I am definitely trying your pumpkin ice cream cookie sandwiches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so delicious!! Either make ginger snap (very easy to make) or buy them and use the Edy's pumpkin ice cream.... so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just the cutest! I hope Artie stops the somersaults and sticks to the appropriate baby position from now on!

    ReplyDelete