Sunday, October 3, 2010

34 Weeks!

This is a picture of me with Oliver and Chuck at my nephews soccer game
Size of Baby: Baby is over 5lbs and total length is around 19 3/4 inches.

Gender: Only time will tell.... Robby and I are still thinking girl though!

Movement: The baby has made the move down, or as many of us have heard, the baby has dropped and is in position! The lungs are not fully developed so we are hoping it stays in to cook for at least two more weeks. Also a new fun thing that I have noticed with the baby is when I push down on an area for a few seconds I will then feel a push back. This is so cool and makes me feel so connected with Baby Artie... I can not wait to meet him or her!

Sleep: Haha not happening! So now both my hips cramp up when I lay on them and sleeping on my back is not supposed to be an option. Sometimes you have to just do what you are not supposed to do I guess.

What I miss: hmmm sleeping... but more than anything, what I can not wait for is to see the face of our sweet little baby!! I can't believe how close it is. I could miss sleep for the next month knowing that soon we will be holding our baby.

Cravings: I really don't have any anymore.

Best Moment of the week: This week, aside from being excited about all the work we are having done at our house before baby arrives, I had the best time at my shower this weekend! My friends Shae Paradise, Kaitlin McInerney, Heather Greenlaw and Liz Wallace all got together and threw me such a fun girls shower this weekend. It was so fun to have many of my girlfriends and family members in one room laughing and talking about my obsession with my dogs and how we all hope I love this baby as much as I love them. Mom don't worry I will love our sweet little bundle more than my dogs.

What I am looking forward to: This week I am going to wash all the clothes, towels and blankets so they are fresh and clean for Baby Artie!

Pictures from the baby shower today will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment