Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who is ready for Baby Artie?? We are!

Yes, our bags are packed and we are ready to go to the hospital! Even though they have been packed for a few weeks, now I can make sure I have everything ready by Sunday night. My diaper bag is the Pout diaper bag made by my very talented sister-in-law and my adorable paisley bag is from my sisters. They pretty much had it fully packed for me as a shower gift.
This is where baby Artie will sleep when he or she first gets home. It is right next to our bed and his or her big brothers beds. What a happy family we will be :).


When Artie gets a little older we will have him or her sleep in its very own beautiful crib. The bed skirt and bumper were made by my sister Brooke's mother-in-law, Bonnie Harris. She did amazing work and I just think it is so perfect!

For those of you who were worried... no I did not forget about the dogs. I had a special dog bed made just for them to share in the baby's room. The pattern is the same as the cottontail pattern on the bumper! Wow I am such a loser, but you all already knew that.


When it is diaper changing time, nap time or play time down stairs. We have the very cute monkey pack and play with a diaper changing station and a monkey bouncer where Artie can keep him or herself entertained when mommy and Daddy need to get a few things done.

Now I could not pass these items up once I saw them... a stuffed dog and ducky with a passie on the end of it. Artie will just love these and if not at least I do.




When the weather is nice we will be taking Artie out in his or her coffee colored Bob Stroller from Robby's aunt Ellen. This baby will be riding in style! When he or she gets older and we are strolling around the zoo, shopping or meeting friends for lunch he or she will be in the very sleek black liteway stroller from a few of my nursing school friends, Michelle, Gloria and Katie.

When we get home from our long walks Baby Artie can fall asleep in the soft cloud like, lamb swing that was given to him or her by the North Carolina aunts and Great Nana. Sometimes I find myself looking at it and even I start drifting off to sleep on how soft and comfy it looks.
So I believe we are pretty much ready... the car seat has been installed for a few weeks now as well and the dogs just hate getting in the car now. They can hardly fit there bottoms on their side of the car. They will just have to get used to sharing their space with Artie or Artley as my niece and nephew are now calling the baby.
I wish I could have shown all my wonderful gifts that were given to us but they are all washed and waiting to be used. Thank you all for making my pregnancy so much fun! As I have said in pretty much all of my post, Robby, Artie and I are truly lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives! Artie is so lucky to be coming into a world with so many people that already love him or her.
We will know Monday if it is a boy or girl... oh and for those that did not know it will either be Hadley Jane or Robert Charles Jr.
Love you all
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. SOOO EXCITING!!! That bouncy chair looks super cute, can't wait to see baby Artie bouncing away in it! And I absolutely love the dog bed :)

    ReplyDelete