Monday, September 20, 2010

32 Weeks!

You can see a 32 week picture of me above from the baby shower...

Size of Baby: As you may have guest (if you read my 31 week post) baby is at least 5 lbs by now but according to my book it should be 4lbs and nearly 19 inches long!

Gender: Only time will tell.

Movement: We found out that Artie's head is down and the movement that we have been feeling the most is what I can only guess is Artie pushing up (down for me) with both hands and just dancing around in there. Robby would wrap his arms around my belly and feel a little punch left then right, left then right. I think the baby wants out but it needs to stay for at least 4 more weeks.

Sleep: I am not getting much of this anymore.... If I lay on my left side I can't breath very well, if I lay on my right side my right hip cramps up and if I lay on my back then my body does not get any circulation! So to keep a long story short I can not sleep :).

Symptoms: Sleeplessness, needing to go to the bathroom as often as I did in my 1st trimester and fetal movement.

What I miss: Sleeping! Even for a little bit and waking up comfortable.

Cravings: I am not really having any cravings anymore... if anything nothing really sounds good to me. Don't get me wrong I am still eating plenty I just can never decide to what pick for lunch or dinner.

Best Moment of the week: Watching Robby during our birthing class. He did wonderful when watching a live birth. It was so great for him to see what was going to happen in what according to our instructor could be any day now to two months.
The other best moment was of course my 2nd baby shower that my sisters and aunts threw for me!

What I am looking forward to: This Thursday I am taking my nursing boards so I am focusing on that for now... as always though I look forward to more baby movements!

No comments:

Post a Comment