Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby Arthur's Room




Baby Arthur's room is more perfect than I ever could have imagined. My mother-in-law Kathy has put many hours in the room over the past few months while I have been busy with nursing school. As I would come home from school she would be finishing up her prep work, then priming, then painting, then touching up the doors, making the closet look beautiful and making sure that every spot on the ceiling was perfect! I was in awe of her work, especially because I would have probably painted in one day; not priming, taping or even thinking to pain the ceiling. It was a good thing for all of us that she handled that one!

Robby and I decided to go with a soft mint green for the gender-neutral room and Robby's Nan made the most beautiful curtains that just scream baby to me!

I find myself going in the room almost daily and just imagining myself sitting in the rocking chair with a sweet little girl or boy in my arms.

I am almost 30 weeks right now so 2 1/2 months to go!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey y'all.. aunt el here got the scoop via the coach up in BE. the room is looking great! seems like you are doing great Whit, but how is that husband of yours holding up?
    looks like Kathy has done another great job, think she missed her calling in life! keep the news coming even the insignificant. cannot wait for baby "oscar"... arthur. love to all A/E (NC) go bobcats!!

    ReplyDelete